What are 3 things I should look for when buying a new, or used, Porsche?
2. Secondly, look for Premium Colors. What is a premium color? Well for Porsche’s they are mostly Black, Gray, or White. Leave the red and yellows to more elongated cars. For a smaller more compact sports car, you want to go with the colors stated above. Also, if you are looking to buy a Scottsdale Porsche you should probably consider white, as it helps to deflect the incredible heat that the Arizona summers bring!
3. Lastly, look at the cars condition. Make sure that the car looks in pristine condition. Take your time and really investigate the car. If the dealer isn’t trying to pull a fast one, they will encourage you to take a closer look at the car. Again, you also want to take a look at the miles on the car yourself and make sure they match what is on paper. Better miles, better condition.
Ok, well I’m looking for the best Porsche North Scottsdale can offer me, so are there any other ways I can tell if the condition of the car is good?
1. Of course! You should always do your due diligence first, and make sure to look at AutoCheck.com regarding the car you are looking at purchasing, before you buy.
2. Make sure that the car has had a 150 point inspection. For instance make sure that the dealer has checked the brakes, tire ware, that the car has an up-to-date service history, etc.
3. Check to see if the car has been professionally reconditioned. For instance we like to say, and are known for the fact that, Scottsdale Sport is Family Owned, with Factory Quality. Why? Well, even though we are a smaller Family Owned dealership, we have a state of the art service facility with Factory Trained technicians.
How do I know if the dealer is giving me a good deal???
Simple, look at how they respond if you tell them that you want to look at what other dealerships are offering. If they try and sales pitch you, and pressure you to buy right there, then you should know that something isn’t right.
For Example: At Scottsdale Sport, because we know the sheer quality of our new and used Porsche for sale, we ENCOURAGE people to go and look at our competitors! Why would we WANT you to go to our competitors?? Easy, we know the QUALITY of our product! We also believe that a car buying experience should be a fun and easy one, so we NEVER pressure you into buying. So when you go to a competitor and see that the quality isn’t the same, and are pressured into buying something that maybe even isn’t one you like (hopefully though if you’re looking for a Porsche for sale you would have a pretty good idea of what you want, you’ll come running back, where we will meet you with a knowing smile, and help you find the car YOU want, with the quality you EXPECT!
Is there a difference between buying from a smaller Family Owned dealership, and a larger corporate dealership?
Well, other than the reasons you just read, we make sure to give our existing clients, and potential clients alike, Personal Attention. We also have expert knowledge in our cars because it’s more than just a job to us, it’s our passion! We Also:
1. Actually OWN our cars
2. Guarantee a Friendly, Relaxed, and Warm Environment
3. Higher Quality Service
4. We have an all In-Door Showroom
5. We will spend the time to really answer your questions
6. We are not interested in pushing you buy something, so we can simply push you out the door and move on to the next person. We want you to have the best car buying experience possible so that when it comes time for you to trade in, or trade up, you know you have someone who you can trust, and will treat you right!
Is it easy to contact you, or ask questions?
Absolutely! You can visit our website here: http://www.scottsdalesport.com/porsche-north-scottsdale.aspx or you can call us at: 480-596-1611.
We would love to hear from you, answer any of your questions, and help you find your dream car!
We look forward to hearing from you soon! : )